Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Brighter news!

Even though it has been rainy, foggy and cold all day, at least I finally received some good news. First, my grandson ,Sloan, won 3 awards at school this morning. Principal's Scholar (straight A's), Perfect Attendance, and Safety Patrol. Way to go! He got the smarts from his grandma!! That's him in the middle...
Then this afternoon, Justin and I arranged for my 401K to be rolled over into a Money Market Fund. I feel so much more secure.
When we got home and I checked the mailbox, there was a letter from the unemployment office listing my eligibility and benefits. Finally, the sun will come out tomorrow! Yee Haw! Hope your Monday was not a munday!
Photobucket



2 comments:

LV said...

Behind every cloud there is a silver lining. You found yours.

DaCraftyLady said...

Congrats on your g-son's awards!!! :)