Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Help! This doesn't make sense!

Can anyone help me figure out this pattern? I cannot understand how to work the second color circles. This is the first square of a CAL http://www.ravelry.com/groups/2012-crochet-block-a-month-cal. ( http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/16-circles-square) If you can help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I finished the baby afghan yesterday. I love the colors.






 Hope someone can help me!


Photobucket


6 comments:

Crochet Addict UK said...

If you get some help and manage it can you let me know how to as well. I gave up in the end! My first set of circles are fine as well but just can't do the 2nd round

hooksandyarns said...

Is there a section in your group where you can ask for help there? Maybe others who have made the square has some helpful tips they can share with you. :)

Richard Rose said...

An intriguing looking pattern that I think I will have to try some day. I couldn't see anything in the instructions (http://undisthreadness.blogspot.com/2006/09/16-circles-square.html) that would give me trouble but I'm not sure how I would explain without sitting with someone while doing it.

LV said...

I know nothing about crochet, but what I see here is very pretty.

byhooks4u said...

This is gorgeous..sometimes the instructions are wrong..I think the editors do not crochet sometimes..so just wing it and write it down as you go so if you ever make it again you know what to do. Sorry I can't help you more

Soleil said...

Hello Charlotte!
I like the baby afghan! It's lovely! A good idea to use granny squares!
And thank you for visiting my blog!
Have a nice day!
Olga ☼