Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh, my aching neck!

Justin has been going to the chiropractor for a couple of weeks now and is slowly getting better. I went with him yesterday and took these pictures...

He told me I better not post any pictures, but you know me....sorry! I'm glad I went with him because I talked to the doctor about the constant ringing in my ears. He suggested I come in for a consultation. So, I went in this morning and found out that my neck is 'locked-up' on the right side! I knew something was wrong because I cannot turn my head as freely as I should. Along with x-rays and moist heat, he adjusted my neck. I go back again tomorrow and hope this will help me.
This is not me in this picture but this is how he adjusted....
Hope you have a great day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

murielscrochet said...

dear charlotte, thanks for your visit, and for your nice comments...looking forward for more crochet hooking