Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grandma's girl..

Craig and Holly brought Della to see me yesterday. She is really growing and is so beautiful!
 Pulling Sloan's hair......

 She blinked everytime I tried to get a close-up!


 Finally!
 Isn't this precious?



 I finished this doily Thursday. Thanks to Vikki for the inspiration. This is from Exquiste Table Toppers booklet (Leaflet 2983). I found it on E-Bay for $3.99!
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and a great week!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Riitta Sinikka said...

♥ so lovely photos!

hooksandyarns said...

Awww - she's so adorable. :)

Preeti said...

She is so cute! :)

Gramma Rita said...

She's an absolute doll! Beautiful doily, too. :)

byhooks4u said...

Your are so right..she is so beautiful..I am happy you were able to find the pattern book. I use it alot..some of my favorite ones to work up are in that book..Doesn't that last round just take forever?

Faith said...

what a beauty with gorgeous red hair....a living doll.