Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Optical Illusion

I finally finished the second afghan. Pattern here. In the past I would have never attempted a pattern that required carrying colors but it's not that hard.


I got a new book in the mail yesterday...
 This afghan will probably be my next project.......

I'm going to work on 'yearbooks' with Picaboo. Maybe crochet some small projects to keep from falling asleep while watching TV. How's your week going?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Charlotte, Your afghan is so pretty and I love the design. I like your next project. I come by to see what you are working on and love each and everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Snowcatcher said...

That turned out SO spectacular!!!!!!!!!! You really did a great job on this. Very fun to look at.

hooksandyarns said...

Wow Charlotte - your new afghan turned out great. And you crocheted it pretty fast too.

Not much going on this week for me except looking for a job. Fun stuff. :)

Hindustanka said...

Great job, Charlotte! Please,t ell me a secret of your quick finishing of the crochet projects! It's amazing!
Have a nice week!

Faith said...

You are the afghan Queen...wow! I do see the optical illusion. Putting this on your Etsy? Hope you and sunshine in your neck of the woods, can I borrow some?