Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday finds

WooHoo! Finally yard sales after three weeks! While the pickings was slim (mostly baby stuff), Pam and I managed to find a few things.
 This garland will go around a door according to the lady I bought it from for $5. I might use it on my tree.

 Camo bookbag $5, hunting dvds $1 ea, goggles $2 ea, knickknacks, pink camo pants for Della $1...


 Crochet books $1, Jodi Picoult book $1, photo paper $2.............
 Squirrel 25 cents, brass cat 25 cents, mermaid 10 cents.................
These are for Micki........Beauty and the Beast $5......
 Arial and friends $4...........I didn't notice she was missing a hand............:-(
After we got home and grabbed a quick bite, Pam, her son Walter, and I headed for an antique store in Newton, NC. Four room of glorious goodies.
$249 will buy the Beatles! Pam and I remember how we begged for these almost 50 years ago!
 These pillowcases are beautiful and a bargain at $15! I would love to find a pattern for these!

 This is just a photo of some of the goodies....
We had a great time and can't wait til our next adventure. Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like you had a great Saturday! Those pillowcases are gorgeous!

Hindustanka said...

You wanted to do yard shopping so much :) Glad you finally did it!
Loved the figures of the cat and a squirrel - so cute!