Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday news

This says it all....................

Pam's at her mountain cabin, Micki's working, and the boys are fishing. So, here I sit all by myself listening to a thunderstorm approaching. I did go to a new flea market in McConnells this morning but it's no fun by yourself. Pam will be in West Jefferson next weekend also. :-(

Many people don't know that I have a step-daughter. I have never met her (that's a long story), but she has accepted me as a friend on Facebook. She is so talented (just like her father) and is currently in Japan as a member of the  World Cosplay Summit USA team. 
Here is a picture of her as "The Queen of Hearts"......
Good luck, Tiffany and Cassie!

Photobucket

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

That's really a cool looking costume. Good luck to both girls. :)

Maggie said...

I love that cartoon!! Your step-daughter looks amazing in her costume...wishing them good luck xx