Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Fun in the sun

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post. We left last Sunday for a well deserved vacation at Carolina Beach, NC. The girls (me, Janet, Kayla, Jessie, and Abby) traveled in Janet's car while the boys (Justin, Rodney, Gavin, and Sloan) traveled in Justin's truck. What fun!
Once, we passed the boys and when they tried to pass us, Kayla mooned them! We laughed our asses off! Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun.......















Isn't she lovely?
Sixteen years old!! Damn!!

 Take your socks off, Justin! Oh, you have them off! Those are your feet!













 A game of Uno almost every night!





























 The next set of pictures were taken by me on the balcony of the condo! Pretty good zooming in!









 On the way home...........




 We had a great time, but we are all glad to be home! Thanks for enjoying our fun with me.
Photobucket

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Great pictures Charlotte - looks like ya'll had a great time. I got a chuckle when I saw Justin's feet. :)

Kate said...

Wonderful pictures! I love all the different activities you did. The ones with Justin's feet are great :-) Thanks for sharing, Charlotte.

talesfromagarden said...

Lovely family photos on vacation!

Kim said...

Lovely to see everyone having fun but have to say, Justin's feet are the stars of this photo session, lol

:)