Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Getting my Della fix

It's been two weeks since I saw Della and my son, Craig. They were at the beach the weekend before we left. Holly stayed at home with her grandmother yesterday.










 She spends quite a lot of time with Holly's brother and sister-in-law.

 She loves her Aunt Janet..

 Holly's got a couple of months left before the new baby arrives.....
 .......and here he/she is!
Aren't grandchildren fun?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate said...

Della is getting so big! She's beautiful :-)

hooksandyarns said...

Pretty little Della is growing like a weed! Sonograms nowadays are amazing - they show such detail. All my best to Holly. :)

Gramma Rita said...

Della is such a cutie! Love her hair in the little pigtails. :) Love seeing the sonogram pic, too! And yes, grandkids are the absolute best! :D

Kim said...

That photo of the new baby is amazing!!
Della looks so cute. She's such a pretty little girl.

:)