Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The family is growing!

Nana's family, not mine! Remember Aunt Clara?
I found a ball of yarn and her "crochet hook" tangled in her granny afghan. Anyway, Uncle Jake and Aunt Della Mae have joined her............
 I didn't realize they were married until I got the COA (Certificate of Authenticity) with Aunt Della Mae. They have been married for 40 years and Aunt Della Mae loves going to yard sales!




I've got a feeling more family members will soon show up!

Photobucket

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

They're cute Charlotte - very sweet. :)

Faith said...

I like that you found her hook and yarn, now she looks comfy cozy.

Gramma Rita said...

This post made me smile! :D