Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Too young!

When I was 18 I became a mom for the first time. When I was 39, I became a grandmother for the first time. Now I'm 61 and just heard that I will be a great-grandma in about 6 months! What?? When did this happen?
My beautiful first grandchild, Ashton and her husband West, announced the news yesterday.
Seems just like yesterday we celebrated their wedding!

 She will be a great mom because she has already shown that with her stepson, Xander.

Congratulations, Ashton and West!

Photobucket

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Congratulations to Ashton and West, and to the whole family!! :)

Gramma Rita said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to all!! :D

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!

:)