Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Budgie love

Pam and I both have a pair of parakeets. Her's are green and blue while mine is white and blue. I found a lady from the U.K. on Facebook that knits the most beautiful birds. Not just parakeets (budgies) but cockatiels, parrots, lovebirds, etc. I ordered two and received them Saturday. Aren't they cute?


 I put mine in a birdcage I bought at a yard sale last year and hung it in my kitchen.


You can find this talented lady here. Pam and I are going to order more!
Photobucket

3 comments:

byhooks4u said...

cute...you have so much interesting stuff in your home. Have a wonderful day.

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness, Charlotte! Those birds are soooo adorable! :D

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

They are so sweet!
warmly,
deb