Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Crochet and babies

I finished the crochet project I started on my vacation in Tennessee last week. I used four skeins of the Baby Bee yarn I bought at a yard sale. Pattern here. I added two rows of hdc for the border.


 I thought I had finished the last row on my mini Sophie, but discovered my mistake when I opened it to take this picture. I want to add the motifs and border that will complete the project, but right now I'm working on a secret baby project for my future great-granddaughter.
Speaking of grandchildren, here are some new pictures. My great-grandson, Joshua....
 Granddaughter, Della, with her daddy.....
 Grandson, Maxel....
Is your heart melting? Mine is!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ninu said...

adorable pics! crochet looks nice

Gramma Rita said...

Did you like the Baby Bee yarn? I recently used a skein, and loved how it felt! And yes, those little ones are definitely heart melters! :)

hooksandyarns said...

Love the baby blanket - and your grandchildren are beautiful. :)