Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Saturday News

Although it was hot and sticky, Janet and I went hunting for yard sales Saturday. We found a few with little results. I found this wind mill at the first yard sale for $15...

Then I found this Power Wheels truck for $15!
New battery and Xander test drove yesterday....
 This will stay at Grandma's for Della,Maxel, and Josh to enjoy along with Xander.


He also drove Gavin's old motorcycle....
I priced the same truck at Walmart......WOW! What a great bargain I got!
Speaking of Della and Maxel, they are at the beach with mommy and daddy. Holly posted these pictures on Facebook....



I made a few more origami dresses .


I have been scouring Pinterest for more ideas and have found quite a few.
News just reported another shark attack but this time it was at the beach that Sloan was at this past week. He went with his friend, Ben, and Ben's family to Edisto Beach. He came home Friday and was back on his four-wheeler within minutes.
He scares me to death! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great finds! The windmill is the perfect addition to your yard. And what a bargain on the little truck! Those are really fun for the kids. Looks like everyone is having fun at the beach :-) The dresses are beautiful; I love the blue one especially. Wow, that's scary! Shark attacks too close to home! Glad everyone's okay.

Gramma Rita said...

Great finds, Charlotte! The little ones are as cute as ever. And I know what you mean about these scaring a person half to death. Oh, and I love those hankie dresses!! :)

byhooks4u said...

love those dresses...I don't have anyone to make them for..I have 2 grandaughters..17 and 12..the rest..6..are all boys. Hey congrats on the recognition on the baptism dress. It is gorgeous. Wish i lived closer, would love to hit some of those garage sales.

Pammy Sue said...

Oh, I just love that windmill yard decoration! Nice find! And those origami dresses??? So freakin' cute! Love them. I'll have to go back and see if you showed where to find instructions for them. That is so neat.