Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Yard sale goodies

I stopped at a yard sale this morning on the way home from Walmart. I found some more goodies for my knick-knack shelves, First, these Santa's are not for the knick-knack shelves.
 I couldn't believe my luck when I found these "UP" characters!


 Gonzo...........
 Two chefs and the rats from "Ratatouille".....
 The Incredibles............
 Despicable Me.........
 Perry the Platypus....
 Shaggy the pirate from ScoobyDoo...
 Donkey Kong............
 Ariel from The Little Mermaid, the dad from Aladdin, guy from Tangled....
Micki sent me a text that she found the boy scout from UP at the same yard sale. Somehow I missed him! I think it was because while I was digging through the box of toys, some woman wanted to stick her nose in my way! She said, "I don't know any of these toys. My kids have enough." To which I replied. "They're for me not the kids!"
Photobucket

No comments: