Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Saturday News

Woke up to a cold Sunday but Saturday was beautiful! Janet and I went to the Metrolina Tradeshow Expo in Charlotte yesterday. This was a sad but fun trip because after fifty-some-odd years, this show will be closing for good in June! Everyone's hoping that whoever bought this property will continue the expo. I only spent $3.50 but got plenty of ideas! I got these two dogs for 50 cents.....
 .....and this Doan's Pills container for $3. After prying it open, we found fishing weights inside!
I took a few picture for ideas....


 This crazy lady got on this and the vendor started it up! She was having fun!
 Isn't this kitchen to die for? Even though they're metal cabinets, it still looks great.

The next series of pictures are not mine but from the Facebook page....












 Somebody was wore out!




I have been working on a couple of baby crochet projects...This owl cocoon is a paid pattern....
 This a Matelasse` circular baby afghan in progress.
My musician grandson, Gavin, bought another guitar Friday. This time a bass guitar.
Justin has helped him build a recording studio in my old playhouse. I hope he goes far with his music!
Until next time....


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like that was a fun place to visit! Love that kitchen...especially those fruit plaques on the wall. Love 'em!! Good luck to your grandson with his music. :)