Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Family photos

I've been saving these pictures until I got enough and now I can share them! Once Della realized this wasn't going to hurt, she had a good time making faces.

 Scary as this looks just like her ultrasound!
Craig...
 Holly....
 Me.....
Sloan.......
 Gavin................
 Justin............
 Family friend and Declan's dad, Kody..............
 Family friend, Christian.....
 Kayla was having fun.........
 Kayla...............

 Janet.............
 Kayla....................

 Micki.................
 Rodney...............
 Ashton....................
 West...................
 Xander....................
I'll never get anyone to let me take their picture again! Wish the babies would let me do this. I need to get Timmy's and then the family will be complete!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Fun and funny! What is this thing?