Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday Finds

Hot and humid for yard sales but they were out this morning. Found some good deals.
FREE! You can't beat FREE! Pack of size 3 diapers and umbrella stroller! There's got to be a grandbaby somewhere that can use these!
 Looks like a good, sturdy stroller.
 Plastic container to put all of that FREE wrapping paper I got last week! $3...
 Toy with cars for the grand young-un's $5....
 Pair of loppers for $1.....
 Cars from the movie "Cars"...$1.50
 Rapunzel, Eric, and Olaf ....50 cents...
 Stephen King $2......
 Parrot dish $2. This was at church yard sale and they wouldn't go down on prices.
 Letters $1....
 "M" 50 cents............
 A mug with my name 50 cents. Ok, it's for the city of Charlotte, NC!
 Bargain score! Two Jim Shore figures $2!!
 Dog (for Vivien) $1. It takes batteries....I think it breathes.
 Christmas scene $1....
 Thirty-One insulated bag 25 cents! This is for Pam.
 Disney Lady $1.....
 Garden lady $1.......
I even bought the kitchen  laundry sink!
I've been wanting one so the 'boys' will stop using my kitchen sink to wash their hands when they come in from the yard!
Two weeks till vacation! Counting down!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Wow! Lots of great bargains this time, huh, Charlotte?! Yay, you!! :)