Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hobby Lobby and junkin' finds

I went shopping yesterday with Pam and Vivien. One of the stores we went to was Hobby Lobby (our favorite store). I didn't buy any yarn but found these darling people that were on sale. They are made for miniature houses. This lady fits perfectly in the rocking chair I found at a yard sale last week.
 Aren't these little old lady and man cute? See the lady behind the man? I've had her for years!
 Loved this sign for my coffee area.
Micki and I went to a few yard sales this morning. Thank goodness for her GPS!
I grabbed up this cushion for 25 cents because it said York Dragons but then I noticed it said "York Comprehensive High" not just "York High". 
 I know this has to be from the 80's because 'Karen's Arts-Crafts & Gifts' has long been gone from downtown.
 Love this Last Supper figurine for $1....
Stoneware "drippings" jar for 25 cents....
 Cereal dispenser for $1. Don't know how I'm going to use this just yet, but a dollar was a good price.
 Goofy is so cute for $2....
My current crochet project....

70 more motifs to go!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Great finds, Charlotte! Ohhhh...I can hardly wait to see your afghan all finished. I know it is going to be gorgeous! :)