Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Junkin' finds

I hadn't planned to go yard saling this morning because Justin was going to work and Sloan and his friend would still be here. But at ten o'clock last night, they let me know they were going to go with Justin. So, I didn't wake up and start moving like I normally would. I texted Micki to see if she wanted to go shopping later with me. She said she and Janet were going yard saling and did I want to go. Hell yeah! Give me a few minutes to get dressed, gulp my coffee down, and I'm ready to go!. Janet drove and I rode shotgun. I told them they would have to start driving because my foot was giving me a fit. I went to the orthopedic doctor Tuesday and was told it was arthritis. So, I wear a brace and limp! Damn, getting old sucks!
Here's the haul from this morning.....a hoodie for either Sloan or Gavin $1.....
 Three little houses 25 cents each. The one  on the right is a furniture store and undertaker!
 Isn't she lovely? $1....
 Miniature rocker....
 Teletubby 25 cents.....
 Janet said Holly is decorating Maxel's bedroom in a car theme so I got these picture frames for $1...
 Two shower curtains $1 each....
 Two Scrabble games $1 for both. I just want the letter tiles for a project!
 A bear for Pam's cabin $1.....
 Santas ...$1 for large and 75 cents each for small ones....
I stopped at the thrift store after my doctor's visit and found this dog candle $2.....
 ...and this dog fabric 75 cents......
I sold an elephant pillow Wednesday and met the buyer at a Cracker Barrel. I bought this mermaid for my bathroom. It was 40% off!

Pam got this Japanese figure for me.....
Janet took me for my first manicure/pedicure Monday for my birthday. What a treat!
I'm going to sit here with my foot propped up and surf the net. Might go shopping next week.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is that dog fabric?! Any plans as to what you are going to make with it? :)