Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday News

Busy week! Mother was moved to a rehab facility but will most likely be coming home Tuesday. I know she'll be glad to get home.
I've been sort of gun shy to post this news because of the last time, but the papers have been signed and I am now a proud owner of this beautiful car!

It's a 2013 Nissan Murano. Never thought I would ever own a car made in Japan, but I love it! It's got so many features that it's like learning how to use a 'smart phone'!
Went to a few yard sales yesterday and today. More hands for my collection $1 each....
 Candle holders ...holder broke on lady.... $1 each. Actually I got the lady for free because the seller accidentally broke her hand when she was wrapping newspaper around her. Gorilla Glue works wonders!
 Parakeets $1...........
 Avon bottle for Pam's collection $1.....should have been 50 cents since he's missing an eye!
 Another Scrabble game $1.....just want the tiles.....
 Box of silk greenery $1........
 This is why I wanted it...............
A cute camper birdhouse $1.....
Got news the other day that my new grandbaby is to be born via C-section next Thursday! Mom Holly has been put on bed-rest. So excited! Hope it's a girl!
Photobucket

No comments: