Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, October 10, 2016

After wet weekend news...

Thanks to Hurricane Matthew, yard sales were extinct. My sister-in-law and her family live in Florence, SC and rode it out. They're without power and it looks like it's going to be a few more days before it is restored. I thought this is what we expected when they named this hurricane Matthew......
This would have been so much better, don't you think?
Visited with Della, Maxel, and Amelia yesterday. Don't you just want to kiss this sweet face all over?
She looks just Della and Maxel when they were babies. Maxel ran into my arms when I came into the house which surprised me because he is usually stand-offish. I took them outside to play so Holly could have a break. Justin and Sloan helped Craig put siding on his carport.
I stopped by Goodwill yesterday before heading to see the babies. I only found this cat....
Think I'll hit the local thrift store this morning. Got to get my junkin' fix!
Photobucket

2 comments:

LV said...

Your Mr.Hunk is nice, but really love the sweet baby.

Gramma Rita said...

Amelia is soooo precious! Still waiting for grandbaby number 4 here. Due date is October 31st, so any time now I suppose. :)