Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Yard sale finds

Woo Hoo! Yard sales were everywhere today! At least three community yard sales even though there was only about three to five houses participating. Micki and I stopped at a few yesterday and I found these treasures.....
A beautiful floor lamp $5...
 Moose Christmas decorations $3...

 Three miniature band members 50 cents......
 Chick and egg salt and pepper shaker 50 cents....
 Today, Janet went with Micki and me to yard sales. Found this shower curtain for $2. It looks like  rag denim patchwork.
 Sign $3, Justin said we should hang this on the front door. Is he calling me "a crab"?
 More balls for the kids bouncy house $1....
 Another globe $1. Has USSR instead of Russia.
 Four small wooden signs $1....
 Angel $2.50....
 Yarn $1, 50 cents, and 25 cents. I had a great conversation about crochet with the lady seller. Love talking crochet with other people!
 A 'Thirty-one' cosmetic bag $1. The  other stuff were inside....free!
 Angels 25 cents each.............
 Vintage tin 75 cents, brass frog in rocker 50 cents, owl 50 cents, tumbler 25 cents...
 Pyrex pie plate 50 cents. Matches the loaf pan I bought last week.
 Trinket boxes $1 for all!
 Tiny moose inside this one...
 A mouse in this one...........
 A passport in this one.........
 A "Coach" bag $3.........
 This trinket box was included with the others above. Curtain tie-backs (3 sets) $1...
 Three bags of polyester filling $2. They were marked $1.50 each!
 Table runner $1........
 Two garbage bags of various yarns $10.....


 My first and best buy of the day! $50!!!!!
 I've worked on a couple of crochet projects while waiting on a yarn order to arrive. This is called Winter Blizzard.

 This is Easy Beginner's Scarf.

That's it for today.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Charlotte, I always love looking at your yard sale posts. You always find such cool things!! :D