Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Finally finished!

I started this afghan in July when we went on vacation and put it down several times to complete other projects. It needs to be blocked but I'm going to have to have help because I can't get down on the floor!
 I tried getting pictures of the moon last night but everytime I would get the shot I wanted, the camera would shake uncontrollably! Justin and Sloan finally helped me get these two shots...

I'm going to try with the tripod tonight.
I forgot to show you this lady's wheel cover we saw while yard saling Saturday...

Photobucket


2 comments:

Hindustanka said...

Hi Charlotte! Great accomplishment - the blanket is lovely!
Hehe, you can also make such crochet car accessories.
The moon is incredible!

Gramma Rita said...

Love the afghan! Such vibrant colors! :)