Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Antique and thrift store finds

Pam and I went antiquing yesterday in Belmont, NC. Three and a half hours of nothing but heaven! This was once an old mill and the wood floors creak as you walk on them. They even provide shopping carts!
First booth had this great table....
Can you guess what this chandelier is made of?
Plastic spoons and plates!
Flowers made from pine cones!

My favorite, trinket boxes! Good prices too!
But here's what I got....
 This was my most expensive purchase at $8.
 These two churches were marked $1 each but when I checked out they were 75% off. 25 cents apiece!




 Ceramic water buffalo $1...
Cast iron mouse $5...
 Milk glass hen dish $3.....
 Ceramic flowers $2....
 Trinket box $1......
Rose  Plate $1.....
 Poppy plate $1....
 22 carat gold 50th anniversary plate $3. I only wanted it for the birds!
 State tray $5. I'm going to start looking for these.
Today we stopped at Goodwill on the way to visit mama.  Hummingbird plate $1.99...

 Red Hat lady plate $3.99...
Baby pool float $9.99. This is plastic so no worries of air leaks!
Best buy, a Camaro powerwheels $9.99!
I just Googled this and it's $467!!!!!!!!!SCORE!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Great finds! I think my fave is the pretty hummingbird plate. :)