Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Goodwill Finds

After visiting mom at the "Continue Care Hospital" in Pineville, Pam and I visited Black Lion and Goodwill. Pam didn't find anything, but I did!
At Black Lion I found some gnomes and had to get one for me, Janet, and Micki!
Isn't he cute? I made one with Clemson colors....
...and a smaller one....
Believe it or not, the smaller one was more time consuming to make than the bigger ones with legs!
At Goodwill, I got this beautiful teacup wreath for $3.99...


Stocking holders .....
$1.99....
$1.99....
$2.99 (has the original tag $15.99!)....
$2.99... (still in packaging $7)....
Frog wine holder $3.99.....
 Small rocker $1.99....
 I also got this thimble at Black Lion $5.....
Isn't this doily art beautiful? 
I want this sign!
Junking therapy....best medicine ever!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Love the teacup wreath, Charlotte. Great find! :)