Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Junkin' and grandkids

Whew! I'm wore out! Justin and I kept Della and Maxel Friday and Saturday afternoon so Holly and Craig could work on their rental house. Too much energy for these old grandparents! But we loved the time we spent with them.


Della has her daddy's "bubble-butt"! J-Lo better watch out!

Amelia stayed with Aunt Janet Friday and with mom and dad yesterday.

Janet, Micki, and I went yard saling yesterday. Didn't think many would be out, but we were able to find quite a few.
Beautiful bird plate $1.....
 Old teacup 25 cents.....
 Hall 'Autumn Leaf' custard cup $1.....
 Angel trinket box $1.......
 Bird house $1. I'm going to hang this outside.
 Bride & groom Avon bottles $1 each. These are for Pam, who collects vintage Avon.
An old co-worker messaged me that she had "tons" of yarn from her mother's knit shop. Boy, she wasn't kidding! Most were on spools that are used for knitting machines but I did get this kitchen cotton for a bargain.....

She said she had more to go through and I told her to keep me in mind. Here's a couple of pictures she shared on Facebook...

Today we're just going to rest! I need to crochet because I haven't for two days! Going through yarn withdrawals!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

My favs are the plate and the birdhouse! I need some new birdhouses this year. I love to bird-watch in my back yard. Lucky girl with the JLo bubble butt! Hehehe.

Gramma Rita said...

Glad you had some fun time with the grands. Love that bird plate! Looks like you have enough kitchen cotton to keep you busy for a while. :)