Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Finds

This morning started out cold and rainy, but that didn't stop me, Janet, Micki, and Pam from going to yard sales. There were a couple of church sales along with a couple neighborhood sales. By the way, today is Micki's 41st birthday!
A couple of horses (the one with the saddle is leather) $1, angel with child $1 (still had tag from Kohl's priced $9.99), 1996 Campbell Soup Kids salt & pepper set $1, "Garage Sale Goddess" sign 25 cents....
Large shelf-sitting angel 25 cents.....
Blow-up bouncy horse $2.....
Lantern light $1.....
Vintage rattan bird cage $5....
Three dresses for Amelia $5.....
This "man" was at one of the yard sales we went to. He belongs to  my old high school girlfriend, Annie. She said her husband put him there to scare away raccoons!

The best find was this electric pressure cooker for $10! Used once! I gave this to Micki because I already have one. I'll be looking for one for Janet and Holly.
I bought Micki an "air fryer" several months ago but she gave it back to me. I finally learned how to use it properly the other night. Chicken wings and seasoned potato wedges! The secret is one layer at a time!

Finished another set of Nuts about Squares CAL blocks....
I kept Declan one day and he had a good time throwing toys onto the floor.
Justin picked up Sloan's truck the other day after having a "lift kit" installed. Now he needs to get his permit! Lord, help us!
Ta-ta for now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

LV said...

Seems someday,when it rains, it pours. However, you did super great on the garage sales. I need to be selling and not buying.

Anonymous said...

Throwing toys is so much fun ;-)
But garage sales are too!
Nice founds, I especially like the dresses and the bird cage!
Have a great Sunday, Sigrid