Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Cookout fun

Wow! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted! I haven't been going to yard sales lately.....just lost my mojo! Not as much fun as it used to be! Anyway, we had our annual cookout yesterday because our entire family is going to Tennessee next week for vacation. That should be interesting! But we are all excited and can't wait. Craig and Holly had to go out of town for work, so Della, Maxel, and Amelia weren't able to attend. They were so disappointed as were we.
I "stole" a few pictures from Facebook of the kids having fun.





 This little cutie let me talk, hold, and kiss him more than he ever has before! He sat between me and his mama and shared his potato chips with me.









 Declan found the mud that the water slide made!



Pool fun....









 Declan did a little "streaking".....






 Don't you love their innocence and 'no shame'?



We had a few fireworks when it got dark and then everyone went home, but not looking forward to having to get up and go to work the next morning!

Photobucket

No comments: