Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Amelia's 1st birthday

My granddaughter, Amelia Diane, turned one on September 26. We had her party yesterday. What a beautiful little girl!
What a beautiful family!
Maxel is such a sweet little boy (just like his daddy).
 Della looks like her mama more every day!

 That's me in the pink shirt. When I first saw this picture I couldn't believe how much I look like my sister, Pam!


 Great-aunt Jill...












 Della and Maxel liked her gifts!


 Declan discovered how much fun these were!


God has blessed me with beautiful children and even more beautiful grandchildren!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soccer predictions btts - VitDOBbet bk8 bk8 dafabet dafabet 460Bet364 - aogiadinh123