Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday News

Blogging has been slow lately. So have yard sales, but the crochet is still going strong. I've started a Christmas afghan that "might" go to the grandkids. Its's a pattern from 2014 Crochet World...
I've got one both panels crocheted and one finished with the cross-stitching...
I finished this Plaid Christmas Blanket earlier. I changed the lime green to yellow.

Binge-watching Netflix helps! I just finished watching "Reign" and "Versailles".
There was a church yard sale this morning and I had all intentions of just going to that one, but stopped at two more on the way home. I got this at the church yard sale....
A 'Thirty-one' purse for $5 and a smaller one for 50 cents......
 This was too pretty to leave behind...$1....
 Fish salt and pepper 50 cents......
Next yard sale $1.....Justin said this was so true!
Last yard sale was at a house that has yard sales all the time and we have never stopped! So, while I was by myself, I stopped and found some goodies. A sign for Justin $7....
 This cute little bear $1......
 Peacock Avon bottle $2.....still has stinking perfume inside! This is for Pam.
 A rat $1.............
 I filled a bag with Xmas things for $2...........A Precious Moments figurine.....
 Fall angel.............
 Bears for the Xmas tree............
 Plaid trees for the tree.....Notice the plaid theme this year?
 An eagle that looks like it's made from moose antlers....
 A ballerina.....This will probably go home with Della when she sees it!
 Moose buttons...........
 Not sure about this jar but I think it's vintage......
 The top makes me think it is....
I found the new Pioneer Woman cookbook in Walmart yesterday.
That's all for now! Stay warm and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I am in love with those bears!