Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

I'm still here!!

It's been almost a month since my last post! Like my blogging, my crocheting was also in a slump. I could not find something that I really had to make. I did do a little crocheting just to stay busy, but nothing spectacular. I finally decided to start the Elements CAL. I'm using Caron Soft yarn and completed week 4 last night.
I made some doll clothes for Della's Christmas gift....a jacket....
 Hat and scarf....
 I love the fur pom-pom!
 Dress.....
 I don't know if this will fit!
 Another dress...
 I worked on this doily while I was in the slump....
 I decided to start another graphghan....this time the Carolina Panthers.
I'm still driving a rental! Thought they'd total my car, but they're going to fix it. In the meantime, I'm driving this....
Della and Maxel spent the night with us and we had a great time.






They just got back from a trip to Disney World!



I've kept Declan a few times.....

My den is growing smaller as the presents are growing larger!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: