Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Year, new projects

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! We didn't go out but stayed at home and celebrated with family. I got a picture of me and Justin with our seven grandchildren and three great-grandsons.
Left to right: Della, Kayla, Xander, Sloan, Amelia, Justin, Me, Declan, Maxel, Gavin, Josh, Ashton
 Here are just the kids...Xander, Kayla, Declan, Della, Amelia, Sloan, Maxel, Ashton, Josh, Gavin
 The boys (Sloan and Gavin) gave me a tub full of yarn for Christmas! Nine colors, three skeins each!

 Justin gave me a new IPad, IPencil (which I returned for a casefor the IPad), and a new Food Saver vacuum sealer.
 Micki gave me a set of Pioneer Woman dishes...
I received other great gifts but didn't take anymore pictures. Thanks to all!
New Years Eve fun..... as always, the rednecks have to make a fire!




Sloan and Josh look like twins!


 Checking the truck's battery....
 Xander..........
Josh uses the flashlight to check the truck...
 Abby and Xander on the tablet......
 I'm on my tablet.............
 Rodney tried to get Josh to take a nap.....
 I tried too...
 Wrapped up trying to stay warm and keep my eyes open....
 Ashton couldn't keep hers open...
Craig and Holly, their kids, Kayla and Declan weren't here for New Years.
I finished an afghan.....
The pattern is on my Etsy shop.
It's freezing here in South Carolina! I know it's cold all over the US, but we're not used to this cold!
Stay warm!

3 comments:

LV said...

Thanks for sharing your great Christmas with us. So nice when all the family gets along and enjoys time together.

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

ARIGATOU(Thank you so much!!)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year!
On Japanese New Year ‘s customs;
Adults put money in a special envelope and give it to children.
This is called “otoshidama” and many children look forward to it very much!
Ryoma.

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like you and your family had a nice Christmas and New Years. How sweet of the boys to get you all that yarn! Love your Pioneer Woman stuff, too. :)