Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

What an eventful week!

This week has been a sad one for York County. One of our local deputies was killed in the line of duty. Three other officers were also wounded but will survive. Please pray for their families.
We also got our first snow of the year Wednesday. It shut schools down for the rest of the week.
Naturally, I kept my ass in the house! Hate snow!!!
I finished my latest graphghan while keeping warm. It was gifted to my husband's business partner. The written pattern can be found in my Etsy shop, CHuffmanCrochet.
I "frogged" this afghan because I wasn't happy with it.....
......and used the yarn to start The Peppermint Throw....
I finished Week 7 of the Element CAL....
I have thought about no longer blogging because I already post on Facebook and Instagram, but decided to keep on for a little longer. Please follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram.
Stay warm and safe.

No comments: