Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Black roofs matter!

Wow! It's been a month since my last post. Hope you got a chuckle out of my post title and weren't offended, even though I could care less if you were! That's what our roofer told Justin when he was whining about the color. I love the look of my house now. Justin wanted anything but black, but I got my way! New gutters also.
We've got to paint the faux shutters above the door. Here's a before picture from 2013. I'll be glad when the oak tree comes back out.
                                   
I finished an afghan for my daughter, Janet. She bought the yarn at Hobby Lobby after Christmas.
Pattern here




I've also been working on the Elements CAL I'll be sewing the side strips on today.

I also finished the Peppermint Throw and gave it to a friend....

That's it for now.



No comments: