Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday News

It's getting harder and harder to post on my blog since Facebook and Instagram! Most of my life can be found on both. I've been thinking about stopping the blog but can't bring myself to do so just yet.
Micki and I went to yard sales this morning. I was only going to go to two church sales but we ended up following our normal route! So, here's what I found.....another "truck" for the grandkids! I was able to get it for $30 and it works and even had a battery!
 Cushion for pool lounger .....................
 "Noodle" float...............
 Wooden bird cage with solar fairy lights.......


 Cute nativity scene..........
 Vintage scale.............
 Artist figure, 'foot', peace figure.........
 A sign just for Rodney!
 A sign for me.....
 Carhartt duffel bag.......
 Stuffed cat, dog, and teaching stuffed animal.....

 A stuffed flamingo.......
 A super-hero mask and beaded flamingo..........
 Sweater combination.....hope it fits!
 Mermaid pillow only 50 cents!
 Rubber ducky and shark picture for pool house....
 Magazine holder, curtain tiebacks, Xmas figurine.....

 You should have seen  my car! Stuffed with everything including the truck! Thank God I have side mirrors and a back-up camera!
I finished another Elements afghan using I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby in the stonewashed colors.
 Here's the Interlocking Crochet afghan I also finished....

Last Saturday, Justin and I worked all day on the pool area. He finished painting the pool and I painted the pool house.

 Here's what it looked like before.......
I also painted the fence supports ......
This was the before...........
Finally after begging for years, Justin added drywall to the pool house and I painted and decorated...







The pool deck is finally finished! I love the iron fence!
A small side deck for the grills.....
 We sit out here almost every afternoon. It helps that he added fans to three corners!
I made a bandanna wreath for the 4th....

I also made a hummingbird feeder using a chandelier I bought at a yard sale and feeders from the dollar store...
I also attempted to make a flower arrangement using an old pair of jeans....
That's all for now. My feet are tired! Have a great weekend!

No comments: