Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saturday news,part two

Micki and I went to Hamrick's yesterday in search of blue jeans. On the way, we stopped at a yard sale in Lake Wylie. It was already almost 11:00 so prices were 50% off! I found this cat figurine for 25 cents.............

 I love Japanese figurines and I got this one for $1...............

 My best find were these shelf-sitters for $2! They look great sitting in front of my cat-lady, don't they?


As for crochet, I'm at a standstill! :-(   I can't figure out what to start on next. I really don't want to buy anymore yarn, but I'll find something to do! Have a great week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

byhooks4u said...

Really? Nobody wants to buy more yarn..we have to buy new yarn..I hope you can figure out what you want to do next..I am in the same space..Love the shelf sitters by the way.

Unknown said...

Fun finds!! I am partial to the Oriental figures, too!!!

Dawn

hooksandyarns said...

Cool finds - I especially like the shelf sitters. :)

Hindustanka said...

Nice finds, Charlotte!I liked the Japanese girl figurine, really nice :)I am off seeing your finished blankie - amazing speed once again, Charlotte!