Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's up

School started yesterday!  WooHoo! Kids weren't happy but grandma was! Sloan got his braces the day before and is doing well.
We've been getting some rain but it is still hot. Justin and I bought Uno a swimming pool to help cool off.

Goofy dog!
I finally decided I wasn't going to go any further on my thread Sophie. It measures 28x28" compared to the yarn Sophie that measures 67x68".

I started my sister-in-law's afghan Sunday. This one is going fast.
See ya later!
Photobucket

3 comments:

byhooks4u said...

Hi Charlotte....love the sophies thingy...I have seen a few of those..looks like a great way to get rid of the little balls of leftover thread...where can I find the pattern? I like the graph blankets...are they hard and how do you do them...guess I am going to have utube it ..goodness once I get on the computer I can't get off....have an awesome day my friend.

Gramma Rita said...

Uno looks happy in the pool! Love your Sophie! Was it very hard to do? It looks so intricate to me. I've seen soooo many of them online, and they are all so gorgeous!! Hope all goes well for the kids with school. :)

Linda said...

Lovely photos and blog, and your afghan is gorgeous!