Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trick or treat!

We don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters where we live, just the grandkids or nieces and nephews. Craig and Holly brought Della and Maxel by yesterday afternoon to visit. They channeled "Monsters Inc".


I "borrowed" some of the next pictures from Facebook because they were better than mine. Xander was a Teenage Ninja Turtle.
 The first thing he does when he comes to my house is grab the IPad and play "Stupid Zombies". He got me hooked on playing it too!
Josh was a dragon.
Grandpa Rodney wore his goofy eyeballs that he bought at a yard sale last year.
 Ashton, Xander, and Josh.


 West and Ashton.
 Janet and Rodney.
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! 
Kayla is due in two weeks!
Pam's granddaughter, Vivien, was a Dalmation. She loves dogs!
My niece, Olivia, came by but stupid me didn't take a picture! She was a unicorn.
The boys were at their mom and dads. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Photobucket

No comments: