Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Crochet update

I was not pleased with the 'deer head' , so I "skinned" it! That's right, I tore it completely apart! I'll try again but not right now. I did finish this cute Basset Hound blankie.



I liked this pattern so much that I started working on a Calico Kitty blankie. Patterns can be found on Ravelry.
I'm sure by now everyone has been gearing up for either snow or a winter mix predicted for tomorrow. They say our area will probably get one inch of snow or a winter mix of sleet and ice. Either way, I am not looking forward to it. I hate snow and ice! Stay warm and crochet!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Charlotte. I really like your Basset Hound. He is so adorable. I can see I am not the only one who takes things apart that we don't like the looks of especially if it is for someone else. We have had some snow, but not to much. Stay warm and if you have to be out be careful. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

byhooks4u said...

I love it!!!!! I too redo patterns to my liking...hope you are ready for whatever weather comes your way....If you are like me..weather doesn't bother you..just grab a hook and hunker down... Hugs my friend.

Gramma Rita said...

Love your doggie blanket! Too cute! :) We're to get snow, but not sure how much. They're reporting anything from one to eight inches, so time will tell....