Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday news

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!
This is the type of Valentine's cards I remember as a kid!
I finally finished the Stag taxidermy head yesterday. Never again will I make this pattern! The antlers did not want to stand up like they should! But anyway, here he is.....



 I decided to put down the taxidermy for a while and start something else. A little birdie told me there would be another baby this year so I started a Sophie's Universe with the baby yarn in my stash.
Looks sort of 'Easter eggy', but it's still pretty.
We bracing for some winter mix weather tomorrow, but I hope it bypasses us. Stay warm and have a great Sunday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Yay! A new baby on the way! :) Love the start of your baby afghan. The stag is looking pretty good! :)