Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday Finds

Beautiful weather for yard sales! Janet, Rodney, and Micki went with me this morning. We didn't have the car packed, but found some goodies. We ventured off of our regular route in search of a yard sale and found a couple we didn't know about. Love the octopus! The puppy is for Vivien (Pam's granddaughter).
 Phase 10 cards (cause I can't remember where I put the old ones!).
 A moose, elk, buck, doe, and small reindeer....
 I didn't want this entire tea set....I only wanted the plate!

 Moose corner hanger thingy....can't figure out where to "mount" him!
 Pam would be so proud! I bought a pocketbook!
 Unopened craft paint, baker's twine, and some 'beer' coasters...
 A clock.....
 Two storage "books".....
 Sketch pad....probably go to Vivien...
 I could not pick this Autumn Leaf vintage teapot up quick enough when the lady said $1!!No chips or cracks! I checked Ebay and they sell from $20 to $100! Score!!
 Goofy lady sitting in a martini glass...
 Hamburger chip and dip plate....
Time for a nap!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Wow, Charlotte, you found lots of great things! Love the teapot, hamburger plate and the clock! That paint will most likely come in handy someday, how about it? :)