Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday funnies

I inherited my daddy's facial expressions and sometimes it's funny and other times it gets me in trouble. Yesterday was a "funny" time. Justin and the boys came in the house and told me they had gone to McDonald's. My face says it all! I had cooked dinner and was waiting on them to eat!
I thought this was hilarious! We all got a good laugh!
Here's Sloan and his friend, Jacob, at Lowe's.....
I finished the baby afghan yesterday....
 The dark color is gray but looks dark blue in pictures.
Now what do I do? That's the only problem when you complete a project....you don't know what to do next!
Did you watch the newest Outlander show? It's going to be a great season!


Photobucket

No comments: