Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 4

Lazy, do nothing day! My youngest daughter, Micki, and her husband, Timmy, came up for a couple of days. They are Gavin and Sloan's mom and dad. Timmy is still using crutches with the foot injury he got on our July 4th cookout. He had to go back to the emergency room a couple of days ago because of a possible infection. Here's how he relaxed in the hot tub with Sloan and Kody.


 Sloan.............
Look what wandered out of the woods!

Justin chillaxin'.......


 Timmy and Kody chillaxin'....
 The boys found a swimming hole above the cabin.....I have yet to see it in person!





 I climbed the stairs to the treehouse to get some pictures of the inside. Kody put a mattress in the claw-foot tub for his bed!
 Gavin and Sloan share the queen bed.........
 The deck of the treehouse..............
 I found some more pictures from Justin's phone of us at Mystery Hill.


 Don't know what we're going to do today. Thinking of going to Grandfather's Mountain. I wish we had gone earlier because they were having the Highland Games. Maybe I could have met Jamie Fraser! Wouldn't that have made my vacation!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

LV said...

What a fun way to spend family quality time. Sorry about the sore foot, but hopefully it will be healed soon.