Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday news

First, I want to let everyone know Mother is doing great after her toe removal this morning. She said she no longer hurts. I snuck this picture of her during my visit.
When Justin and I started out this morning to go get breakfast and a few yard sales, we discovered someone had took the paper box out! Clearly somebody has some damage to their car or truck!
As I left the house I noticed a hitchhiker.....

I drove a little slower than normal until the first stop. I had to "encourage" him to jump!
Found a few things at yard sales this morning and a few more on the way to and from the hospital.
A miniature high chair $1....
 White owl (Micki has claimed this one) $2. It has a $14.99 price tag on it!
 Brown owl also $2 (price tag $7.99) I think Janet might want this one.
 Parrot $2 . Originally tagged $4. Has a $19.99 tag on it. This one's mine!
 Three bowling pins $1 each!
 KISS $5. These are Justin's!
 Avon train $2. This is for Pam's collection.
 Sunscreen for Gavin's car $1 and flower tissue paper $1.
That's it for now. Next weekend I'm going to West Jefferson, NC with Pam for the annual antique fair. Until then....


Photobucket

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Glad your mom's doing well. Love that parrot...I'd keep it, too, if I were you. :)

Summer said...

So good to hear your mom is doing well☺ Happy Friday ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com