Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday finds

Amazing how many yard sales you can find with the apps on your phone! Micki and I found quite a few this morning. I found another rug for Della $2...
Isn't this a cute rug? For my kitchen $1
There is a house that has regular yard sales that benefit the adoption of dogs. I found these stuffed animals for $1 each. Isn't he adorable?

 This one is a pocketbook.




50 cents each
 50 cents each also...
 Love the poodle ornament 50 cents. The Jim Shore "Curiosity" cat was $2 while the "Sadie" spaniel was $8. The people I bought the spaniel from was surprised to learn that Jim Shore was from this area and that he went to the same high school as me. He was a couple of years ahead of me.
 Brass cricket $2 and unicorn 50 cents...
 Brown Clorox bottle 50 cents and another sign for my kitchen...
 Vintage Santa Claus mug 50 cents, trinket boxes $1 each...

Angel bear 25 cents...
 "ELF" 50 cents...
 Vintage fish for the bathroom $2...
 Six placemats $1.50...
 Crewel picture 50 cents!
 Picture $2..

My best buy was this rattan cradle for $15! The lady I bought it from said her parents used it when she was a baby.
I think I might use it at Christmas to hold gifts.



Photobucket

























2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness...lots of great finds, Charlotte!! Love, love, love the vintage fish!! That kitchen sign is a hoot! :D

Pammy Sue said...

You find the funnest (is that a word?) things at garage sales! The Jim Shore figurines were a real find. I have a couple of his things. You are a shopper, girl!